Health, Safety & Environment Review
The purpose of the HSEQ Review is:
- to assess the risks of vulnerability to people, assets and environment (water, air, soil, waste products) by the operations at the industrial site;
- to analyse operational performance as regulated by (regional) law and regulations;
- to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in compliance with rules and regulations.
Prior to the Review:
- the scope will be defined with the Site Management Team (operations, utilities, off-site/onsite tankage, piping, marine terminals, procedures, standards), and
- a team of limited size will review the areas of interest by conducting interviews and spot checks of operational records.
After that, the site will be visited by a team of operations and technology experts.
We will use a structured methodology to compare the established systems in Operations, Maintenance, Training and Technology with a model HSE Management system.
We will prepare a report of findings and recommendations for improvements covering:
- Policy and Objectives
- Organisation, Responsibilities and Resources
- Standards and Procedures
- Implementation Performance monitoring
- Audit process
- Management Review
- Control, correction and Improvement proposals
In the close out meeting this report will be discussed with the Management Team and other interested parties.
For more information about this service please contact us through the Client Enquiry Communication form on this site, or send us an email at email@example.com.